This simple Rosemary Roasted Butternut Squash Pizza is the perfect pizza to welcome autumn. Pizza dough topped with rosemary herb roasted butternut squash, bacon, and cheese, then baked until the cheese is melty. As soon as the pizza comes out of the oven, slice, eat, and ENJOY. Every last bite of this pizza is delicious and will leave you wanting more. It’s herby, spicy and the perfect mix of fall flavors to enjoy all season long.
This post is sponsored by Pampered Chef.
I don’t think I’ve ever talked about this before, but growing up my dad had a Pampered Chef stoneware pan that he used for everything. Everything you guys. Baking his tacos, making his pasta dishes, and even pizzas too. He used one like this pan (ours was round) for cooking just about everything. We actually still have a “vintage” Pampered Chef stone to this day. It’s one of my favorite baking dishes!
So when Pampered Chef reached out to me to work together I was beyond excited. This is a brand my family has used since before I was born. And it’s been incredible to get to work with them and create a few recipes to share with you guys!
With that, I’m excited to tell you guys about Pampered Chefs new TasteBuds program. It’s a monthly seasonings delivery service that helps you get dinner on the table easier and quicker. Each month has a new theme. Pampered Chef sends you 3 packets of their seasoning blends, which usually provide enough seasonings for 2–4 recipes.
What’s really cool is that subscribers get early access to new seasonings and seasonings that are exclusive to TasteBuds!
Along with the spices comes three recipe ideas as well. Each recipe card includes cooking tips and ways to make it your own. I’m sharing my pizza recipe today. But you can also subscribe to TasteBuds to get my other recipes. There’s a delicious autumn roasted chicken and my slow cooker Tuscan tortellini soup as well.
With a TasteBuds subscription, you can also grab exclusive access to additional recipes and time-saving tips. It’s basically one big helpful resource to getting dinner on the table fast, but also creating a delicious meal in the process.
Now onto the pizza
Honestly? This is one of my favorite fall pizzas.
The roasted butternut squash and rosemary on top of this deliciously cheesy pizza is just the perfect combination. And it’s so easy!
Simply grab some butternut squash and toss it together with Pampered Chef’s Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix. Roast until the squash is super tender and you can smell those wonderful herbs!
Assemble and bake
Now simply layer the roasted squash over the pizza dough, add the basil pesto, crispy bacon, and of course, lots of cheese.
Bake in the upper position of the oven, preferably on a preheated pizza stone. In less than fifteen minutes you’ll have amazing pizza.
Plus, your kitchen will smell incredible. The squash roasting away with the rosemary is such a warming and delicious scent.
As soon as the pizza comes out of the oven just slice and eat. The cheese is warm and melty, the squash is spicy and roasted, and the bacon is salty and crisp. Together these ingredients make this pizza beyond good…think, go for that second (or third) slice GOOD!
Most importantly, you’ll have a delicious pizza to enjoy for dinner, turning your average weeknight into something fun and totally stress free!
Looking for other easy pizza recipes? Here are a few ideas:
Lastly, if you make this Rosemary Roasted Butternut Squash Pizza, be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! Above all, I love to hear from you guys and always do my best to respond to each and every comment. And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram! Looking through the photos of recipes you all have made is my favorite!
Rosemary Roasted Butternut Squash Pizza
Calories Per Serving: 423 kcal
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
You can now create an account on our site and save your favorite recipes and access them on any device! You can keep track of your favorite recipes and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.
Already Registered? Login Now
- 1/2 pound pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ medium butternut squash, seeded, skin removed, and sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/3 cup basil pesto
- 3 slices crispy bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup shredded whole milk mozzarella
- 1 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan or asiago cheese
1. Position the oven rack in the upper 1/3 portion of your oven. Preheat the oven to 425° F. If you have a baking stone, start preheating it.2. Place the pizza dough on a lightly oiled quarter sheet pan. Gently press the dough until it covers most of the sheet pan. Cover and let sit while you prep the pizza.3. On another baking sheet, toss together the olive oil, butternut squash, Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix, honey, and a pinch of crushed red pepper flakes (if desired). Roast for 15-20 minutes, until the squash is just tender, then remove from oven. Increase the heat to 500° F.4. To assemble. Take the sheet pan with the dough and spread on the pesto. Next, layer on the butternut squash and bacon. Then top with the cheeses.5. Slide into the preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes, rotate the pizza, and bake another 3-5 minutes or until the crust is golden and the cheese has melted. Top with basil. Enjoy!