(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Making delicious home-cooked meals is a snap with this slow-cooker cookbook.
Deciding what’s for dinner doesn’t have to be a panic-filled, last-minute decision. The Easy 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Cookbook is designed to make things deliciously fast and easy for busy home cooks―with no-fuss meals that anyone can make.
From Apple-Cinnamon Oatmeal and Mexican Corn Chowder to Beer Brisket and Banana Bread, this slow cooker cookbook is filled with savory, limited-ingredient recipes. Take just a few minutes to prep and set in the morning and unveil a complete, mouthwatering meal in time for dinner.
The Easy 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Cookbook includes:
- 100 effortless recipes―Breakfasts, stews, desserts, and more…choose from loads of 5-ingredient, slow cooker recipes that take 15-minutes or less to prep.
- Great tastes that are good for you―Whole food recipes―complete with detailed nutrition info―help you keep home cooking healthy.
- One-pot meals―You won’t need sides thanks to this slow cooker cookbook―recipes are complete, delicious, and satisfying meals all on their own.
Discover how simple home-cooked dinners can be with The Easy 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Cookbook.
From the Publisher
Sample Recipe: Baked Potatoes with Avocado Pico de Gallo
SERVES 6 • PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES COOK TIME: 8 HOURS
1. Scrub the potatoes thoroughly and dry with paper towels. Pierce each with a fork in several places. Rub them with olive oil. Wrap each potato tightly in aluminum foil. Put the potatoes in the slow cooker.
2. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours, or until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork. Remove the wrapped potatoes from the slow cooker, cover with a towel to keep warm, and set aside.
3. To prepare the pico de gallo, in a medium bowl, gently stir together the onion, tomatoes, cilantro, and avocado. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Unwrap each potato and halve lengthwise. Fluff the potato flesh with a fork. Top each potato with a generous portion of pico de gallo and serve.
PER SERVING Calories: 410; Total Fat: 12g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 50mg; Total Carbohydrates: 72g; Fiber: 8g; Protein: 9g
6 russet potatoes
2 tablespoons olive oil
⅓ cup finely chopped red onion
4 Roma tomatoes, finely chopped
⅓ cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, and finely chopped
Freshly ground black pepper