Arby’s is definitely one of the best keto diet choices at fast food restaurants. Heck, even their slogan says “We have all the meats”. A perfect fit for carnivore, but if you’re on a low carb diet you will find several good Arby’s keto options for yourself without sacrificing your carbs.
The low carb rule of thumb of ordering at any restaurant is to remove buns, breads, wraps, fries and other carbs to make it keto friendly. This includes all kinds of sauces and dips as well.
In other words, keep everything bunless and sauceless and skip on the high carb sides like french fries or mozzarella sticks. Some locations also offer lettuce wraps to cater to Arbys keto customers.
Disclaimer: the nutritional facts listed with each order are a rough estimate as Arby’s does not list their nutritional facts by ingredient.
FREE PRINTABLE: Keto Food List
Join 150,000 others to get a FREE keto food list and new recipes every week!
Here’s a list of low carb keto options:
1. Fire-roasted Philly Roast Beef (no bun, no garlic aioli)
Calling all the roast beef ‘n cheese fans! This is Arby’s new pal on the block, with their famous roast beef, Swiss cheese, Italian seasoning, fire-roasted red and yellow peppers. Make it keto and ask for no bun and no aioli. If you want regular roast beef with no fancy extras, get one of these:
- Classic Roast Beef (no bun, no red sauce)
- Double Roast Beef (no bun, no red sauce)
- Half Pound Roast Beef (no bun, no red sauce)
Nutrition info: 430 kcal; 34g fat; 27g protein; 5g total carbs; 4g net carbs
2. French Dip & Swiss Roast Beef (no roll, no French sauce)
Order it without the roll and omit the French au jus sauce. Arby’s website doesn’t mention how many carbs it has, but we found it contains maltodextrin and corn starch. These ingredients aren’t low carb so stay away.
Nutrition info: 290 calories; 19g fat; 27g protein; 2g total carbs; 2g net carbs
3. Classic Beef ‘N Cheddar (no bun, no red ranch)
This one is definitely one of Arby’s most loved sandwiches. Ask for no bun and no red ranch sauce to make it keto friendly. You can also supersize your portion if you have calories to spare for the day and keep it low carb by ordering the double beef ‘n cheddar version or the half pound beef ‘n cheddar one.
Nutrition info: 180 calories; 12g fat; 16g protein; 3g total carbs; 3g net carbs
4. Roast Turkey Farmhouse Salad
If you’re keeping calories in check on keto, this one’s for you. It has bacon, roast turkey (or chicken!), shredded cheddar cheese, diced tomato and iceberg and leaf lettuce. If you’re okay with buttermilk ranch dressing, go ahead since it’s only 2g of carbs. You can also swap it for the Light Italian Dressing which is only 2g of carbs as well.
Make sure not to get the crispy chicken version – it’s not low carb or keto at all!
Nutrition info: 230 calories; 13g fat; 22g protein; 8g carbs; 6g net carbs
5. Brisket Bacon Flatbread (no bread, no BBQ sauce)
Ask for no pita and no Smokey BBQ Sauce. You will get a nice portion of smoked brisket, natural cheddar, shredded lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise. Since it’s served in a meal, remember to swap the soda and fries for a keto, low carb alternative or forget it altogether.
If brisket is your thing, you can also order a Smokehouse Brisket without the bun, onion strings and smokey BBQ sauce.
Nutrition info: 360 calories; 27g fat; 28g protein; 3g total carbs; 2g net carbs
6. Loaded Italian (no bun, no garlic aioli)
Make sure to ask for no sub roll and no garlic aioli to keep it keto. It consists of pepperoni, genoa salami, smoked ham, red wine vinaigrette, provolone cheese, banana peppers, red onion, tomatoes and iceberg lettuce. You can swap the red wine dressing for balsamic vinaigrette.
Nutrition info: 480 calories; 38g fat; 25g protein; 8g total carbs; 7g net carbs
7. Greek Gyro (no pita, no sauce)
Order without pita and tzatziki sauce. This is also a nice keto option if you like Greek inspired food, especially a combination of gyro meat, shredded lettuce, red onion, tomato and Greek seasoning.
You can also make it into a roast beef gyro or a roast turkey gyro. It’s a good keto, low carb option so don’t forget to omit the soda and fries or swap it out for a side salad (no dressing) with a low carb drink.
Nutrition info: 170 calories; 10g fat; 16g protein; 4g total carbs; 3g net carbs
8. Chicken Club Wrap (no wrap, no honey mustard)
Another one of our favorites! Omit the wrap and honey mustard and enjoy with roast chicken, bacon, mild natural cheddar, leaf lettuce, red onions and freshly-sliced tomatoes. It’s a nice low carb meal and as opposed to other Arby’s options, this one has vegetables too.
Nutrition info: 310 calories; 17g fat; 35g protein; 6g total carbs; 4g net carbs
9. Jalapeno Bacon Ranch Chicken Wrap (no wrap, no ranch)
For all the spicy lovers! Ask for no wrap and no Parmesan Peppercorn Ranch, which has high fructose corn syrup. Here you’ll get roast chicken, bacon, leaf lettuce, red onions, tomatoes and fire-roasted diced jalapenos. It’s a nice Arby’s low carb option for everyone on the keto diet.
Nutrition info: 296 calories; 16g fat; 32g protein; 6g total carbs; 4g net carbs
10. Roast Turkey & Swiss Wrap (no wrap, no honey mustard)
Order it without the wrap and without the spicy brown honey mustard sauce. You can also check if your Arby’s can wrap it in lettuce! It’s one of their leaner options with roast turkey, red onions, tomatoes, lettuce, mayonnaise and Swiss cheese.
If you want bacon, try the Grand Turkey Club without the wrap, Roast Turkey Ranch & Bacon Wrap (no wrap, no ranch) or simply add in bacon as a side.
Nutrition: 280 calories; 19g fat; 25g protein; 4g total carbs; 3g net carbs
Not a fan of Arby’s? Go to our guide and check out these 50 Best Keto Fast Food Restaurants!
11. Arby’s Sliders
These are great if you want something small, just enough to hold you off until lunch or your next keto meal. Avoid Buffalo Chicken Sliders and the regular Chicken Sliders. They’re fried and coated with heavy breading.
If these portions are too small for you, you can add a chopped side salad without the dressing.
- Pizza Slider, no bun, no marinara (166 kcal; 13.5g fat; 9g protein; 2g total carbs; 1g net carbs)
- Ham ‘N Cheese Slider, no bun (100 calories; 6g fat; 9g protein; 2g total carbs; 2g net carbs)
- Roast Beef ‘N Cheese Slider, no bun (115 kcal; 9g fat; 9g protein; 1g total carbs; 1g net carbs))
- Jalapeno Roast Beef Slider, no bun (110 calories; 7g fat; 9g protein; 1g total carbs; 1g net carbs)
- Roasted Turkey Slider, no bun (70 calories; 3.5g fat; 10g protein; 1g total carbs; 1g net carbs)
Arby’s keto breakfast options
If you’re craving eggs, they have a whole menu for breakfast too! Arby’s options are pretty straightforward. You can choose from a combination of bacon, ham, sausage and cheese.
- No biscuit
- No sourdough
- No croissant
- No wrap
- No French Toast sticks
- No potato cakes
- No gravy
- No platters
Want extra toppings or a side salad?
Arby’s has a nice selection of extra toppings to choose from. Since Arby’s is one of the meaty fast food joints, you’ll be happy to see a lot of keto friendly options:
- Side salad, no dressing (70 calories; 5g fat; 5g protein; 4g total carbs; 3g net carbs)
- Pepper bacon, 3 half strips(70 calories; 5g fat; 5g protein; 1g total carbs; 1g net carbs)
- Leaf lettuce, 1 leaf (0 calories; 0g fat; 0g protein; 0g total carbs, 0g net carbs)
- Natural cheddar, 1 slice (80 calories; 6g fat; 5g protein; 0g total carbs; 0g net carbs)
- Tomato, 2 slices (5 calories; 0g fat; 0g protein; 2g total carbs; 2g net carbs)
- Red onion, 2 slices (0 calories; 0g fat; 0g protein; 0g total carbs; 0g net carbs)
- Jalapenos, 0.25oz (0 calories; 0g fat; 0g protein; 0g total carbs; 0g net carbs)
- Smoked gouda, 1 slice (70 calories; 6g fat; 5g protein; 0g total carbs; 0g net carbs)
- Swiss cheese, 1 slice (40 calories; 3g fat; 3g protein; 0g total carbs; 0g net carbs)
Arbys keto sauces:
- Buttermilk Ranch Dressing (210 calories; 22g fat; 0g protein; 2g total carbs; 2g net carbs)
- Light Italian Dressing (20 calories; 1g fat; 0g protein; 2g total carbs; 2g net carbs)
- Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing (130 calories; 12g fat; 0g protein; 5g total carbs; 5g net carbs)
- Arby’s Sauce (15 calories; 0g fat; 0g protein; 3g total carbs; 3g net carbs)
- Horsey Sauce (60 calories; 5g fat; 0g protein; 3g total carbs; 3g net carbs)
- Cheddar Cheese Sauce (25 calories; 2g fat; 0g protein; 2g total carbs; 2g net carbs)
What to avoid at Arby’s:
If you want to explore Arby’s low carb options, their menu is easy to customize to make it keto diet friendly. However, there are several items which are absolute “no no’s”. Remember to always be a bit skeptical about sauces – these have hidden carbs on every single corner as they are loaded with sugars.
- All buttermilk-based sandwiches
- Everything with crispy chicken
- Buffalo chicken slider
- Chicken tenders
- Loaded Italian
- Reuben/Corned beef (it comes pre-made with a high carb sauce)
- Tangy BBQ sauce
- Dijon Honey Mustard sauce
- Red Ranch Sauce
- Parmesan Peppercorn Ranch sauce
- French dip au jus sauce
- Mozzarella sticks
- Jalapeno bites
- Onion rings
- All kinds of curly fries
- Potato cakes
- All shakes
- All desserts
- All sweetened beverages
Does Arby’s serve low carb drinks?
Your options are quite limited here and quite frankly at any other fast food restaurant. We don’t recommend you drink diet soda just because it virtually has no net carbs, that’s still dirty keto which we know isn’t nutritious, top of the line food.
If you want to stay away from junk beverages, grab a bottle of water, black coffee or a small cup of brewed iced tea with only 1g of carbs per cup.
Our final opinion
We’re big fans of making your own keto, low carb meals at home. That way you are exactly sure of what is in your food and what ingredients you use. This guarantees that you eat nutrient dense, high quality foods without hidden surprises like extra sugar or unwanted additives.
If you want to order at Arby’s, but need more nutritional info, click here.
If you want more keto friendly fast food options from some of the most popular restaurants in America, check out our guides below.
We get it. Sometimes fast food is the only way to go. Whether you’re in a hurry, don’t feel like cooking or you’re on the road, Arby’s has one of the best low carb keto menu options. If your hunger isn’t satisfied after omitting all the extras, you can always order two portions of meat or use our extras list to guide you.
We’re sure with our tips you’ll be able to order from Arby’s menu and find plenty of low carb options!